Monday, November 26, 2007

Rene's radio flyer


René called me for an idea on how to paint his early bay walk through. He has the coolest red teardrop trailer he built a couple of years ago. He still owns his red bug and wanted the three to match. But he thought painting the bus red would make it look as more of a german looker late bay. One day I was flicking through magazines while sitting on a chair of porcelain. I saw a picture of a radioflyer on top of a bus. I think your radio flyer bus will rock, René! I have thousands of ideas for details, can´t wait to get started!

1 comment:

Winther said...

This bus will be cool aber super cool I'm sure. Oh I still don't like people with nice busses, I sure never wan't one of my own, ya right. looking forward to see this on the summer road René.