Monday, November 12, 2007

Razormania


Kim Riishede send me this picture a cople of weeks ago. At first glance it looks much like a car I have a painfull history with. Like when you pass a girl on the street years after a romance is over. She looks a bit like your first love and maybe the wind let you know that her hair smells a bit like the girl of yesteryear's. In a second you come to your senses and go on your merry way.
I had to read the e-mail more than once to get Kims point. He purchased this beauty as a substitute until his callooker is done. If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with. I think this will be a nice addition to his collection who also boasts a cool type 14 ghia. Kim is, as a lot of people in this hobby, a nice guy. When my ghia was crashed Kim was standing nearby and quick to comfort me in his own calm way. If you want to follow Kims projects and race results i can recomend visiting one of my favourites, The Torque of the town.

No comments: