Sunday, February 17, 2008

Are cruising abilities enherited?



This night I had the strangest dream. The ghost of Baron Kruzz von Tipsmark visited me by my bedside and told me to get out of bed. Outside his carriage waited with six black horses and a headless driver. "Not to worry" the nobel Baron said, "we will never exceed cruising speeds". A girl looking very much like Marie Antoinette were washing the carriage while her maid played top cruiserhits on har chimballo. We cruised the medievil town of Ebeltoft for a good hour before the Baron told me he had to go home to his castle. The Baron wasn´t shy and let me take his picture in front of the ghia. "where do you pour in the hay and carrots?" the headless driver asked. I had to tell him that I was waiting for around 50 new horses, and until then I was going nowhere.

1 comment:

Gustav_t said...

Hopefully soon!