Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Honey, did you remember to buy razors?




The last week has been a nightmare. Not only did my dog die, at Suvos birthday party my friend Jöbbe offered me the car of my dreams. You would think that was nice, but when you need raise a lot of money in a hurry, stress is inevitable. Now she´s home with her cousins at the workshop. Just for the hell of it I drove her through the Inspection. She had a bad tie rod end, badly adjusted lights and a rusty brakeline. I cruised the 2 km. to fill the tank.. Oh happy day! The bumpers are newly chromed and ready to assemble. The car is originally from Poland. The guy standing next to the car is the inspector.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn nice car, your a lucky guy Gus.....


Lars

Gustav_t said...

Thanks, but I work really hard... NOT!

G.

Anonymous said...

Danm she is nice, you can really hook up the girls, huh!