Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The end is near!


Outside the snow is falling like crazy. Yesterday I visited with friends Gitte and Lars. My old friend Ole also joined the fun. We had so many laughs. It felt good to talk about old times and alternative ways to pay the bills. Lars is currently pulling the engine from his Porsche 356. If anybody has a 1720 or 1600 cylinder/piston set for a 356 let me know? On my journey home I swung by Peter. Peter and I spent a good hour browsing through photos on his computer. Talking about the cars and the people on the screen. When this image met us I started counting the days before we can put the arm in the window again. When I say the end is near I hope this snowstorm is the last of King Winters cold grip before sunshine and cruising rules again. Hang in there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gustav - as always is´t lots of fun to spend an hour or two with you, even when alcohol is not included !!!. Its nice to see that yopur keepin´up the spirit in all your daily doing and livin´. I´ll see you during tge summer
Peace

Ole aka BuggyOle