Tuesday, February 27, 2007

3000 hits • Brasilian style...



A couple of days of work and no play, you return to your blog, and the 11 notorious friends have again visitited the blog 90.0 times. You sure are busy surfers! Today I have selected this brasilian treat for you to groble at. As a side remark I got offered one of these babies (the car, not the girl) a few weeks back. My friend from a few years back lives half of the year in Venezuela. He´s into early corvetes, and says every time he goes to look at one theres 8 of these standing around it. It is not a 412 all though the lights are somewhat similar.

1 comment:

Martin said...

Hello Gustav,

the guy you mean is Ernst Bernsteiner. When you take your daily look at the teamangora forum you can see a photo where he is standing behind my car. The pic you mean shows my car when it was orange with black roof. Now it looks a bit different, because it is now completly orange with golden metalflake in the clearcoat. I hope to meet you danish guys at europeanbugin. I will mount 4.5'' and deep 6'' Fuchs befor that.

Best Regards, Martin http://viennarazoredge.blogspot.com/
Take also a look at the site of Ernst http://205-70.blogspot.com/