Monday, July 21, 2008

Are crusing abilities enherited? • Vol 3



Sience is a lengthy task. You research, you test, you make reference groups and you check for the placebo effect. In all research material there is a margin for error. What if some of my family members have read the blog and wanted to prove the fact that cruising runs in our blood? My cousin Morten (who is btw a talented musician playing in a hill billie band) surcumbed to his latent cravings and bought this awesome 49´Chevrolet Fleetline. Morten is a busy family man and even though he moved to my hometown several years ago we haven´t been able to get together nearly enough. Now I hope to see him tuesdays at the Kalø meeting and maybe once in a while hear his thunder in my driveway. You are always welcome even in allied steel :·)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Im a newbie here, although i have been watching on the sidelines for a little while.
Im a part time librarian, love baking and my wesie Daisy. I also am way too excited about Christmas for words!!
I cant wait to get on here some more and 'meet' lots of new people!

Look forward to 'meeting' you all, Dennis from [url=http://www.myonlinepayday.com]Personal Loans[/url] website!