Tuesday, April 01, 2008

New vw shop in Denmark


As some of you know, my father travels frequently to tokyo, Japan and brings home parts for me. We have been planning for some time to set this practice into a bigger scale. I have decided to sell the advertising business to one of my bigger clients and follow my lifelong dream of owning my own vw shop right here in Denmark. We will await the first shipments of parts at the beginning of may and will operate out of this old Fiat dealership in my hometown. I would love to hear comments if you plan to use my shop who will off course also be internetbased. The daily phone orders will be handled by my first cousin Gatja, who is a really nice girl, and I hope this will work out fine. The name of the business is not decided yet, so ideas are also welcome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh no,not your cousin Gatja....

Lars

Anonymous said...

A cool company name would be Vatsug Ahctog Looflirpa Kramspit... ;)

Gustav_t said...

Nothing slips by you brainy followers.
I decided not to go into the vw business on the 1. of april anyway.