Monday, March 31, 2008

1 month away..


God knows I´ve been a persistent advocate for the DFL cruise madness. I just found this flick that shows the vibe of what I think is one of the best events in europe. The DFL has captured the spirit of the cruise night and not letting it get out of control. I have to say that the full "god touched my soul experience" can only be felt in a vintage car. Cruising the strip in your mothers golf 3 will not get you into heaven! Just yesterday I preached the DFL gospel to a guy I just ran into. He lives 20 minutes drive from me and owns one sweet 66 cab. I also saw a 54 oval on my own turf on saturday. I cant believe how many aircoolers are in my town compared to 5 or 6 years ago. Praising the lowered really helps.

2 comments:

Andreas Reinhold said...

hey!

thanks for the nice words! you're always welcome, see you in one month! :-)

Andi/DFL

Unknown said...

COUNT ON IT!

My friends and I have booked 22 beds at the bug talk shelter. Halleluja!