Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Happy birthday, Suvo


Yesterday I visited Suvo Thomas´ 30th birthday reception held in his huge garage. The party boasted the best hot dogs from the famous "Stiller" butchers, lots of pineapple soft drinks and a good vibe. Suvo has done well for himself and has a lot of nice toys. I actually had no chance fitting them all in one picture. How about that nice panelvan with almost no km´s on it? or the imported Porsche 356, or the Karmann cab? Which one would you drive home? One car that would get your knuckles white and take your breath would be Thomas racecar aka. "The Nasty Grey, back in black". Thomas rolled this car last season and gave us all a big scare, but Thomas is not one to give up. New bodyshell full of "Angoratricks" and I believe he will race again next year. At the end of the party I got a indescent proposal. I let you know later.

No comments: