Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Chain of events...


My friend Norbert send me this picture he found somewhere on the internet. What is really interesting is who´s in the background. In the first car its me and Guller, next car is Henrik (that we brought for the first time last year) and a couple of guys he brought along in his 1960 ghia. The third car is Jan and Michael that we invited this year. If you want the scene to evolve you should bring in new blood every year. Don´t be afraid to talk to people that may need a little help. Next year they will be cruisin to Hannover with you having endless amounts of fun.

4 comments:

Typ3Kai said...

HI Gustav!

And next year we drink a beer together!

Best Regards

Kai from German Aircult

Gustav_t said...

Absolutely..
We have a tradition of sleeping at the Bug-Talk youth hostel with Tamer and his friends. This year the vibe was really cool and it turned into a streetparty among the cars. Nobody had to drive home so everyone could have a few..

G.

Autoseller Network said...

I am also a car lover and I love reading your posts.

Garage Door Installation said...

I feel your blog really useful and inspiring me. Thank you.