Monday, June 30, 2008

Type 34 tool set



I spend saturday putting 1000 of branches through a huge grinder. Loud outbursts of "Tiiiimbbeeeer" had been heard in my neighbourhood for the past days. When you build a big garage you need to clear a equally big area. I actually loath people standing in their suburban driveway dressed like lumberjacks. There must be better things to do than having treesap on your hands, sweating like a pig. But the thought of my cars standing together in one room, 3 feet away from my livingroom could actually make me put on the gear and do real manual work. I planned ahead.. Saturday: Backbreaking, knuckle-shredding shitwork. Sunday: Helping a good freind tow a huge pile of N.O.S. type 3 parts across Denmark. Ohh and as always I brought home a little something for myself. This complete toolset originally given to all customers buying a new type 34. Being red i think it just had to live in my car. Thank you Thorkild for the most exciting storys from the old days and for letting me drive your oval to the cash-machine!

2 comments:

Griebel said...

Put on your lumberjack gear and check this video out :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clPYfaTvHT0&feature=related

;) nudge nudge....

Gustav_t said...

You can LIIIIMMM your hat on!

G.