Monday, December 10, 2007

All I want for christmas..


I always thought the human psyche is an odd concept. When you finally get the best cave, you´re not satisfied. Oh no, then you want the biggest club to hit the females of the tribe over the head with. After that you wouldn´t hit any old ugly stone age woman and drag her home by the hair. No no, it had to be the most beautifull of them. You always wan´t what you can not have.

I want these ribs for my razor edge. I´ve only read about these, never seen them in the flesh. Peter thought he had seen a picture of them somewhere and send me this. So if the small shed behind your old gasstation is full of these let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If no one knows exactly how the originals looks like - then have a pair custom made, and tell everybody that you found a NOS set. No one will be able to tell whether they were original or not, since they have nothing to compare with.

Aaah the luxuries of owning a "rare" car - you don´t have to "think outside the box" like the rest of us!
You´re allready driving waaay outside the box ;-)

/Rasmus