Thursday, October 11, 2007

Memorabilia - one mans thrash...


I just ran across this picture in my stock. Have you ever thought about how much shit your family would have to haul away, sell and so on if you suddenly passed away. As more people build their own frontbeams out of old pipe this question is more pressing than ever. Of course, some of the items are quickly sold on the vw forums if your next of kin have the abilities to register to one. But what about all the "memorabilia"? One mans thrash is another mans gold. But who needs a periodperfect pedalcar this very minute? Or a 50´s era refrigerator letting out more CO2 than a chinese toy factory? Or how about the spare fuel can I just bought. Who will need that one when I go towards the light to drink vanilla coke with Dr. Porsche, Gene Berg and Aron E. Presley? Please send me a picture of something you own, really cool, but to the unknowing, completely useless.

No comments: