Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Getting back into shape • Vol 2




More pictures from the wizards lair. Peter was kind enough to once again waste his boss' money by stopping by at the panelbeater to shoot a couple of pics. Now the metal is straight again. He even tried to straighten the weird headlight ring for me - I think with some luck. Of course it needs rechroming. German Karmann Ghia part supplier Lars Neuffer found a N.O.S. complete bumper for me. All these nice and talented people make it really hard to be pesimistic. The painter have looked the car over today and found that some of the primer and paint don't work to good together resulting in peeling. I believe the entire front will be stripped before repaint.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks very nice... get that ride back on the road my friend! see ya soon

Anonymous said...

Damn its looking good, you will back on the road in no time....

Happy driving old friend.

Lars

Anonymous said...

hi my friend - its look´s smashin !!!
Hope we will see the result this summer - All things are possible with a little help from friends !!!!

Yours truly , come soon to get a cold one in the weast og the country !!! Bring the "wife"

BuggyOle

Anonymous said...

jeg mente selvfølgelig : " kom ud til westjylland og få en bajer - tag betina med "


SORRY



BuggyOle

Gustav_t said...

I thought "weast" was a female genitalia infection?
To late - I all ready told her to bring some!