Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Hannover - wish you were there!






I wish I could shake mr. Nordhoffs hand, thanking him for all the beautifull cars at 1st of may in Hannover. I would also thank him for the friends, the experiences and the euforia this hobby brought me, once again this week. Without this hobby I would never have seen my friend Søren taking on the german authorities in a inferno of sparks in front of Mel´s Diner. Neither would I have to pull over by the roadside because of laughing so hard tears made it impossible to drive. Winning a 1 st prize at an international event was not to bad either. Can´t wait to see the video material on the Angora website. Jesper didnt make the trip because of gearbox problems and have decided to sell the rat ghia. I hope he keeps it. They are the perfect couple.

No comments: