Thursday, April 19, 2007

Meet Coco the dog



These past months have been a drag. My best friend passed away, and he left a gap. I work alone and having a furry friend riding shotgun means a lot. I have told myself time after time, let some time pass, let the summer be over with all its events and busy workschedule. But this young girl had plans for me. Coco is a 1 year old Italian Mastiff. She has been taken good care of by her previous owners, but they just had their hands too full and asked if I wanted her. The big test was her first Volkswagen drive. Coco is scared of almost anything. Stairs, asian cars, bicycles and mopeds. But she looooved the ghia once the backseat was laid down. She told us with a sloppy kiss.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new friend!

She looks cute and I'm sure you'll have a great successor to Moeffe

Gustav_t said...

Really hope so..
Work to be done though.
Being scared of japanese cars are perfectly ok, but everything else should not scare such a big dog.
She lived in a house with a big yard, so she lived a protected life. See you soon Thomas, give my best to Mette.

G.

Anonymous said...

Hi Gustav, sorry to hear about your loss... I wish my 2 dog lived forever. I hope Coco, fills that gap in your life.

Doctor_D

http://thevwproject.blogspot.com/