Friday, June 04, 2010

Goodbye to the swiss cheese


Michael became a father a month ago which meant he had more important obligations than being in my garage looking over my shoulder while I was welding. So I took the last few sessions over a long weekend and got it done. I delivered it at his home adress just as his new little family got back from their first drive together. Man was he pleased to see a rotfree oval in his driveway. I am really happy with the replacement of the mangled quarterpanel inner-fender. The new used one ,who besides being pink, looks completely at home was a fun and challenging job to do. Now of to the sandblaster then paintshop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such measures are not only natural and easy-to-follow, but
also relatively inexpensive. Take good care of yourself.
The summer time is the best time to have skin exfoliation.


Also visit my web site :: Chatstudents.co.Uk