Monday, November 05, 2007

Period perfect (tidstypisk)


As you may allready know I own a small advertising shop. Sometimes I visit my suppliers and customers to have a cup of java and keep in contact. Today I visited good freind Marx who were printing postcards from a small Island called Samsø. A big part of my family is from that very place. So my eyes glanced quickly over the sheets of different postcards, yet to be cut. One image caught my attention instantly. i remember arriving at this harbour as a child, when visiting family. Why didn't I bring home the rows of early taxi-busses apparently always standing at the pier, waiting for customers?

2 comments:

Griebel said...

Ahhh,Samsø,-mit andet hjem :)Kanon billede fra "Kaasen"...Skippers taxa var sku' godt kørende dengang...

Winther said...

This is a cool post G, me like. let's go there and se if the taxi's still there.

Fat fingers